outside in the garden


Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com



Search GardenWeb:


 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Astragene, with thanks to Garden web

Friday, September 21, 2001

 
This morning it WAS raining, so again the roofers aren't here! There is a huge dumpster in the yard and crap here and there, plus filth on the porch. Doesn't exactly feel like home. These guys took down the landlord's tv antenna (finally!) and - get this - tossed it into the bushes. The landlord used to live on the ground floor and I on the second floor of this house.The landlord hasnt been around much lately, though, so I guess they do what they like.

p.s. my archive has vanished. I dont know why. It must have to do with where the file is located vs. where I told it it was located...? Well there's no archive yet anyway.

It's 4 p.m. and the rain has stopped - maybe I will go out and take some pictures.