outside in the garden


Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com



Search GardenWeb:


 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Astragene, with thanks to Garden web

Monday, February 25, 2002

Interminable March
 
This interminable March, how I loathe it! It has been March since late December, and I believe it will go on until the beginning or middle of next month, then it will get hot (that's my guess).

I used to love February, even though we got a pretty good snow storm or two (or three) beore it was over. The reason is that I could smell the end of winter, see the first unfurlings of spring.

Today it was exceptionally warm, about 60 F. I was told. The bulbs are quite ready to come up; all they need to begin growing is a strong dose of water.That's not going to happen!