outside in the garden


Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com



Search GardenWeb:


 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Astragene, with thanks to Garden web

Tuesday, March 19, 2002

Looking back
 
There is a lot to be said for reflecting pools. There's a nice one in San Antonio, alongside the river walk. It is captured in a photo by Evan Grantham. (If this pool were in Connecticut, it would reflect golden parachutes instead of umbrellas ;-)

San Antonio (and bluebells) is probably the best that Texas has to offer. I'm sorry, but I am rapidly becoming a bigot and secretly wish Texas would go ahead and withdraw from the union. (Oops, it's no secret any more!) But I would like to keep folks like former Gov. Anne Richards and newspaper columnist Molly Ivans. I bet there are a dozen others.