outside in the garden


Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com



Search GardenWeb:


 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Astragene, with thanks to Garden web

Thursday, May 02, 2002

Happy May Day!
 
I meant to wish you all happy May Day yesterday, but did not do any blogging. It was a perfect April day yesterday! cool and sunny, the sky as blue as blue can be; with a light breeze; trees lightly leafed out, lilacs in bud.

A fellow bought the house next door, which has 3-4 apartments in it. Already the place looks better. The prior owner would rush in about once every six months and do a whirlwind trimming and add a bit of seasonal color in the form of potted chrysanthemums out front, for instance.

The new guy has already improved the lawn, and, according to the gossip my daughter heard, improved the inside too, fixing and painting.