outside in the garden


Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com



Search GardenWeb:


 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Astragene, with thanks to Garden web

Wednesday, June 26, 2002

< panting> hah, hah, hah
 
It's too hot and humid to want to garden much. The other day I watered the plants in hopes that would bring rain, but it just glowered for the next 48 hours. Last night, well about 3 a.m. today actually, there was a crashing storm. The humidity is hanging over us like a bad president. Arizona is being punished for supporting Bush.

I go to meet the ladies of the red hat society this evening. We always go to the all you can eat buffet Wednesdays at the Royal Crown Chinese buffet. I pig out and it's $11 each, including a generous tip considering we get our own food and all the wait stafff does is brig our initial tea and then snatch used plates away so we can't re-use them.