outside in the garden


Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com



Search GardenWeb:


 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Astragene, with thanks to Garden web

Tuesday, June 04, 2002

One fine day
 
What is so rare as a day in June? the poet asked. What, indeed? High clear air, cool nights, rainfall every couple of days (or evenings) to keep the grass green. I have been working somewhat longer than usual hours this week to get ready for the inspection coming up tomorrow. Today I really wanted to be outside.

Last evening, a friend brought me a garbage bag full (well, nearly full) of grass clippings. I had told her my compost lacks grass, since my mower shreds the grass and leaves it where it is. She had a LOT to spare and was happy to unload some.