outside in the garden


Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com



Search GardenWeb:


 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Astragene, with thanks to Garden web

Friday, July 05, 2002

More heat . .
 
We have just come off a four-day heat wave. Monday and Tuesday at work, in addition to weather in the 90 F + range (Wednesay it was 100 F) the air conditioning broke down. Hard to think when it's that hot and humid.

Well, I got out and watered the garden. Usually that makes it rain. But it didn't rain til Thursday night, and then not much (unless it rained in the middle of the night). But it cooled way down. It was 80 F or so at the high point and not so hazy. Right now there's a fresh clean breeze coming in. I expect to get a good night's sleep tonight, for the first time in a while.

My planters are doing all right, not great. I guess they lack fertilizer.