outside in the garden


Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com



Search GardenWeb:


 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Astragene, with thanks to Garden web

Saturday, February 08, 2003

More snow
 
Friday morning it snowed like the dickens, and they cancelled school. Town Hall was open though and I went to work. Going was easy, coming home I discovered my feet were inadquately shod. But my trusty Ford focus made it home very well. I'd say we had nearly a foot of snow before it finally stopped late Friday. I had an appointment in the early afternoon at the hospital, and boy, the parking lot up there was awful. People were slipping and sliding all over. The main streets in Willimantic were okay, but not quite as well plowed as usual. The state has cut a lot of funds that the town had budgeted for. [We could blame Rowland for this, and we should, but it's also got to be Bush and his crazy multi-billion dollar war.].