outside in the garden


Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com



Search GardenWeb:


 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Astragene, with thanks to Garden web

Friday, February 21, 2003

Snow business like show business
 
On Monday Feb. 17, 2003, We had a giant snow dump here. About a foot and a half, with much blizzardy blowing, so that in some spots it was considerably deeper.

The snow began coming down Monday morning but did not begin really filling in all the cracks until later in the day. That was lucky, and I got home from WCMH ok before it got horrible.

Our neighbor, that is to say the man who owns the house next door, but actually lives in another town, has been dilligently plowing out the area in back where his tenants park. Quite a bit of his snow has ended up on my lilac bush. Either he or my landlord is wrong about where the property line is.