outside in the garden


Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com



Search GardenWeb:


 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Astragene, with thanks to Garden web

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Sun/ clear
 
An exquisitely nice day today. Too cool for some (in the mid- to high 60s I estimate) but perfect for me. You could wear shorts or a bathingsuit to sunbathe in a sheltered, sunny place, but if you were working outside, you would not be dying of the heat.

Sunday afternoon I planted the basil and dill plants I purchased Saturday in larger pots than what they came in. There were several plants to each pot, so I spread them out some and hope they will grow like mad. I have already clipped a bit for salad. Yum! The lettuce and rocket seeds I planted are up, and it won't be long before they have their second pair of leaves and I can begin to put thinnings into our salad, for that little spark of fresh flavor
.