outside in the garden


Join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com



Search GardenWeb:


 

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Astragene, with thanks to Garden web

Thursday, October 09, 2003

OctoBrr
 
October is full upon us and the leaf fall is going on in earnest. we've ahd some very crisp cool nights. Two of our cats, the adult ones, prefer to stay out overnight now.

Surprisingly (to me) my tomato plants, which I staked up better and added dirt to about 5 weeks ago when it first began to cool off, have been doing quite well. Honestly, they could use restaking adn the new fruits are small and slow, being as how they arenot getting hot sun any more. But lined up out there with a vivid pink geranium, some chartreuse sweet potoato vine and an attractive yellow-orange chrysanthemum, they look rather nice! All the plants are green and quite lush looking.